Heartstrings Heroes Professional membership
Thank you for your interest in the Heartstrings Heroes professional membership. This membership is designed as a way to support those who are closely connected with families during the loss of a child and whose compassion and sensitivity greatly impacts the parent(s). Additionally, membership enables professionals who value Heartstrings to financially support its programs through annual membership fees and/or donations.
The Value of Professional Membership
Become a Heartstrings Hero and enjoy the following benefits with each annual membership renewal:
- Four (4) continuing education trainings each year designed to enhance awareness of best practices in caring for parents before, during and following a loss. Sessions will also focus on risk factors for compassion fatigue and professional self-care strategies. CE credit hours available.
- All trainings explore The Heartstrings Method©, a model for bereavement support which has helped hundreds of local families over the past 10 years.
- Understanding of how to discuss Heartstrings resources with families, ensuring a smooth referral process
- Connection with colleagues, parent panels and Heartstrings staff
- Unlimited access to educational and clinical resources on Heartstrings website
- Voices of Hope - Quarterly Newsletter, which includes articles on featured "Heroes"; subsequent pregnancy success stories "Rainbows After Rain"; details on upcoming Heartstrings programs and events; and links to helpful resources
- Recognition as a Heartstrings Hero on our website
- Heartstrings Hero professional membership designation badge
- Eligible for nomination in "Heartstrings Hero of the Year" competition
- Advanced registration for special Heartstrings events such as Raising Hope with Heartstrings and Heartstrings Walk for Remembrance & Hope
- Heartstrings Heroes Certificate for companies or groups who join and train together
- Hospitals with 50% or more of nursing staff in OB/Pediatric/ER/Neonatology departments that are Heartstrings Heroes will be designated as a Hospital of Hope in a certificate, press releases, and on our website
- Convenient training session locations
- Low annual membership fee
- Annual Raising Hope with Heartstrings Car Magnet available for $10 donation for members only
Cost of Membership
Join Heartstrings Heroes professional membership for an annual fee of $40. For a donation of $10 each year, the Annual Raising Hope with Heartstrings Car Magnet will also be provided. Membership fees and car magnet donations provide essential financial support for Heartstrings operations and programs.